Maybe you've heard someone say, "Boys will be boys," but the truth is quite different. Boys won't be boys; boys will be men. Though Noah is going to be 12 years old next week, he's going to be a man of principle. You can see the future when you watch a young man for a while. I see Noah's potential and it's full of promise. I know his life will be honorable later because he lives with honor now.
- Living with honor always honors God. Always has. Always will.
- Having faith in God always helps. Always has. Always will.
- Loving through thick and thin always adds value. Always has. Always will.
- Prayer changes things. Always has. Always will.
- Big brothers (like Noah) who live with honor and respect, always make their mothers pleased, always make their fathers proud, always give their little sisters (like Ava) someone to admire, and they never bring shame on their families.
The Noah he references is Ava's brother, not our Noah but the same message applies to him and I don't want to lose these bullet points - I just love them!